Webxonic in Bengaluru, Karnataka - Scam Company

Hi Everyone,

the above comments are absolutely true, not only customers being cheated.there own employees also been cheated. they are just a scam company they hire people regularly ( daily)

they promise lot of things before the joining after we generate the revenue they will not pay us and i was one of the victim among few other employees also.

they will say we will pay you the salary today, tomorrow and keep playing, finally the employee himself gets frustrated and he will give up everything and go out of the company. they are the biggest cheaters. they have not paid 2 months salary of mine. when ever i called them for money the so called managing director Mr.

Asif will say he will pay in 2 days, however after 2 days he doesn't even bother to respond to our phone calls. one fine day what happened is we were pulled out of calls and they informed us saying the company name will be changed to webkenza from webxonic and they asked all the callers to start dialing our existing customers who are in webxonic and pull them to webkenza by saying webxonix has not completed your job we can complete those jobs, however the catch here is the customers has to pay the money again which already those existing customers who have paid money for webxonic is gone in the wain, also they cheat all the customers by telling they will install some widget to improve the ranking on google and they keep selling to all the clients, there is no product like that, widget will never improve the rankings they come up new ideas like this just to take money from the customers.

so all the customers please be aware of Webxonic oops..its webkenza now. more details Please check the below links

Comments

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India #1177439

Hi

Now they have changed their name to Alpharditech. Again no salary.

I dont understand why have they opened up a company.

Something is fishy.

They do not pay their staffs neither rent, maid, electrician etc. Beggars.

Webxonic.com.au - big on promises, then don't deliver

1. promised to have my new website ready in 30 days - took 60 days

2. another 60 days later, had not made a start on SEO - not even the most basic

3. Site has very little content - this was explained as my greatest need

4. their published 100% quality and on time guarantees mean nothing.

5. they don't return calls as promised

6. they make excuses for why that have done nothing - 'our phone lines went down', 'Google changed their algorithm again'

Webxonic is happy to make grand promises and take your money, but they don't deliver. What does arrive is very late, poorly done, and their communication is worse! Their satisfaction guarantees mean nothing.

If you get a call from them, RUN

Comments

YES THESE PEOPLE ARE SELLING SOMETHING CALLED WIDGET

WHICH IS NO PRODUCT THEY HAVE CHEATED A LOT PEOPLE

WEBKENZAISNOWWEBXONIC

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #791761
A refugee from Webxonic calls me after reading my blog.
Similar story – except his domain was also hijacked,
I then get a surprise Skype from a former Webxonic employee with some surprising revelations – not the least, tampering with email settings so that THEY get a copy of emails destined for client mailbox.
there are some 60 other clients in similar situation.
He also advises that Webxonic trading name is being abandoned in favor of a new one that doesn't stink.
webxonic.com.au (sole trader) is now apparently webkenza.com.au http://webxonic.vanguardbookkeeping.com.au/2014/03/run-hide-webxonic-is-now-webkenza.html Note the who.is. The new domain had the SAME registrant until just recently Further evidence linking the two – up to a fortnight ago the Webxonic.com.au website was "Powered by Webkenza" http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:b17sW1ocjDwJ:https://www.webxonic.com.au/online-reputation-management.php+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au :(
to ***gy Bengaluru, Karnataka, India #1177445

Hi

Now they have chaged their name to Alphard Itech. They do not pay salary to their staffs, neither rent, maid etc. They should actually be put behind bars.

vanguard
Update - altho my emails went unanswered, I did get a call from Jessie. I asked her to email me as I wanted a record of our discussion.

Weeks later never did email. :(
View more comments