100% full Not resolved

1. promised to have my new website ready in 30 days - took 60 days

2. another 60 days later, had not made a start on SEO - not even the most basic

3. Site has very little content - this was explained as my greatest need

4. their published 100% quality and on time guarantees mean nothing.

5. they don't return calls as promised

6. they make excuses for why that have done nothing - 'our phone lines went down', 'Google changed their algorithm again'

Webxonic is happy to make grand promises and take your money, but they don't deliver. What does arrive is very late, poorly done, and their communication is worse! Their satisfaction guarantees mean nothing.

If you get a call from them, RUN

Had an Experience with Webxonic?

Comments

YES THESE PEOPLE ARE SELLING SOMETHING CALLED WIDGET

WHICH IS NO PRODUCT THEY HAVE CHEATED A LOT PEOPLE

WEBKENZAISNOWWEBXONIC

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #791761

A refugee from Webxonic calls me after reading my blog.

Similar story – except his domain was also hijacked,

I then get a surprise Skype from a former Webxonic employee with some surprising revelations – not the least, tampering with email settings so that THEY get a copy of emails destined for client mailbox.

there are some 60 other clients in similar situation.

He also advises that Webxonic trading name is being abandoned in favor of a new one that doesn't stink.

webxonic.com.au (sole trader) is now apparently webkenza.com.au http://webxonic.vanguardbookkeeping.com.au/2014/03/run-hide-webxonic-is-now-webkenza.html Note the who.is. The new domain had the SAME registrant until just recently Further evidence linking the two – up to a fortnight ago the Webxonic.com.au website was "Powered by Webkenza" http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:b17sW1ocjDwJ:https://www.webxonic.com.au/online-reputation-management.php+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au :(

to ***gy Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1177445

Hi

Now they have chaged their name to Alphard Itech. They do not pay salary to their staffs, neither rent, maid etc. They should actually be put behind bars.

vanguard

Update - altho my emails went unanswered, I did get a call from Jessie.I asked her to email me as I wanted a record of our discussion.

Weeks later never did email.:(