1. promised to have my new website ready in 30 days - took 60 days
2. another 60 days later, had not made a start on SEO - not even the most basic
3. Site has very little content - this was explained as my greatest need
4. their published 100% quality and on time guarantees mean nothing.
5. they don't return calls as promised
6. they make excuses for why that have done nothing - 'our phone lines went down', 'Google changed their algorithm again'
Webxonic is happy to make grand promises and take your money, but they don't deliver. What does arrive is very late, poorly done, and their communication is worse! Their satisfaction guarantees mean nothing.
If you get a call from them, RUN
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Search Engine Optimization
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "installed a unit that was poorly vented resulting in carbon monoxide leaking ... this could have resulted in death. Its only that my partner double checked and knew what he was..."
- "The owner of Midas Balwyn (Kew), charged for a job under warranty, which he refused to acknowledged, resulting in a double payment. Post that the additional worked that was done,..."
- "on 17/06/2012 i made an order to Sammy dress spending 251$ for 15 shoes and 6 dresses well is pretty reasonable prize to start my small new business so i..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."