1. promised to have my new website ready in 30 days - took 60 days
2. another 60 days later, had not made a start on SEO - not even the most basic
3. Site has very little content - this was explained as my greatest need
4. their published 100% quality and on time guarantees mean nothing.
5. they don't return calls as promised
6. they make excuses for why that have done nothing - 'our phone lines went down', 'Google changed their algorithm again'
Webxonic is happy to make grand promises and take your money, but they don't deliver. What does arrive is very late, poorly done, and their communication is worse! Their satisfaction guarantees mean nothing.
If you get a call from them, RUN
Monetary Loss: $1400.